For business people, both on an individual and corporate scale, the existence of marketing promotion media is very necessary to increase the potential income of customers, both old and new customers.
Promotional media that are usually created are in the form of a company or personal profile that contains self-introduction, when the company was founded, what products or services are provided, business portfolios that have been done, customer testimonials and others. Then it is closed with company or personal contact data as information for potential customers who will need their services or products.
However, in preparing the promotional material there are usually obstacles, one of which is the limited ability of the company or someone to make interesting presentation materials. Especially if there is no graphic design expert staff who is good at making the promotional media.
To solve the above problems, you can take advantage of promotional templates that are easy to modify according to your needs. Design software simply uses PowerPoint or the like, while templates can be obtained either for free on the internet or by purchasing a CD that already contains a variety of ready-to-use templates.
In this article, I will explain the steps for making a presentation material in the form of an architect explainer video where the material used is a ready-to-use template and all you have to do is change the data that needs to be changed, while the rest of the design is finished.
The steps taken are as follows:
- Download the presentation template file (.pptx) at http://bit.ly/architectexplainer.
- Once downloaded, open the file above with PowerPoint.
- There are 12 (twelve) slides in the file that you can change each slide, either background, text or image.
- When finished, save the file in PowerPoint or import it into a video editing program for further processing (because PowerPoint doesn’t yet support animation recording, you can outsmart it by doing screen recording and then saving it in a video file format that can be opened in video editing software). Adjust beforehand so that the movement between slides can be done automatically, by selecting the [Slide Show] – [Transition] menu, then enter the time duration between slides and apply it to all slides.
- To get a high resolution when recording with QuickTime (I use this software to record the entire PowerPoint presentation display). When finished, select the menu [File] – [Export As], then select 1080p.
- An example of an architect explainer video that I created combining the editing process in PowerPoint and Filmora, can be seen in the video below.