If you are a businessman who often make video presentations for your customers or you are one of users who frequently upload Youtube videos there, maybe you need an introduction video to make your presentation become more attractive and make get more impressions for your audiences. Now you don’t need to master complex video programs such as flash builder and the like, but you can simply use a video editing software that is ready to be used. One that you can try is Wondershare Filmora. The last version when I modify this article is v9.5 where there are a number of improvements and addition features which is not found in the previous versions.
Before you try to install Filmora, you should know the minimum requirements to get the best result. Filmore v9.5 need the following system requirements:
- Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 OS (64 bit).
- Intel Core i3 Processor or better multicore processor, 2 GHz or above.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later. 2 GB vRAM (4 GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- At least 10 GB free hard-disk space for installation (SSD recommended for editing HD and 4K videos).
- MacOS v10.12 or above
- Intel Core i5 Processor or better CPU, 2GHz+.
- 8 GB RAM (16GB required for HD and 4K videos);
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; AMD Radeon R5 or later.2 GB vRAM (4GB required for HD and 4K videos).
- At least 10GB free hard-disk space (SSD recommended).
After Filmora is installed properly, follow the steps below to create a countdown video with Wondershare Filmora:
- Open Wondershare Filmora which is already installed on your PC. You can choose the video format whether to use 4:3 or 16:9 as well the level of ease. To get the rich feature you can select “Full Feature Mode”.
- When the editing window open, click the video sample that was in the top left of media folder list. Select one video that you will use.
- Drag and drop selected video sample to the video track in the bottom are of your work panel. The selected video can be previewed on the top right area. Then you can perform the video editing process such merging or joining with your main existing video.