One of the best features in Wondershare Filmora is the ability to create and play a reverse movie from the original ones. You can make funny videos or other unique movies using this incredible tool and upload it to Youtube later.
As a YouTuber or Content Creator, you might want to deliver your videos with different ways and unusual methods. This creative video should be done to get the unique approaches that help you to offers fresh contents.
To do that, you can combine your story content with video reversal to change the way you present to your audience. There are a plenty of reversal ideas that you can use. One of the video editing software that can be used is Wondershare Filmora.
Wondershare Filmora (latest version : v9) is a one of the greatest tool in creating the reverse effect you are looking for. Beyond the reverse video feature that you are interested in, Wondershare Filmora version 9 also can help you to filter, cut, and encode your videos easily. It works with any kind of video formats like DVD, AVI, MP4, compatible-MPEG, MKV, MOV, etc. Another advantage of Wondershare Filmora is you can make a reverse video in one click with various speed controls to make videos unique. You can also select and add 300+ built-in stunning effects and more in Effects Store.
In this short tutorial, I would like to show you how to create a reverse video using Wondershare Filmora. This step is very simple with consist of not more than 150 words.
- Open Wondershare Filmora to start creating a new movie (choose “Full Feature” mode).
- Click “Import – Import Media Files” at the top of User’s Album.
- Choose your original video which wants to be reversed.
- Drag and drop the video from Media Library to the Video track on the Timeline.
- Double click on the video at the Timeline.
- Tick the box on the “Play video clip in reverse” option. Click “OK” to proceed the reverse video. You also can see the preview of the reverse version by clicking the play button on the preview panel. It will appear a message “Creating preview renders is necessary for smooth playback, please wait…”.
- Save your project or click “Export” to convert it to your final movie.
Here is an example of a reverse video that I have already made using Wondershare Filmora :