A beginner in YouTube who want to create a YouTube channel, one of the video components that need to be prepared is the intro and outro video that will be used in every video that will be uploaded to YouTube.
What if you are not a professional graphic design expert? Because to produce an interesting intro video, of course, special skills are needed. Now you don’t have to worry about that because with just a few taps, you can create a great YouTube intro or outro.
Here’s an easy way to create a YouTube intro video file using video templates that are readily available for free on the internet:
- Download the free intro template at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhUs_hRcHIo. There are 10 (ten) free intro templates provided by the channel owner. I will download only 1 (one) template, which is template number 1 (one) as an example of making a YouTube intro video.
- Open the Wondershare Filmora application on your PC or notebook.
- Import the downloaded video template then move it to the main video track on the Filmora timeline.
- Also import your YouTube channel logo image file (if any), then drag and drop it to the Filmora timeline (place it on the track above the main track containing the intro template). Position the logo at a certain point on the timeline to get the best composition.
- Add your YouTube channel name using the [Titles] menu then drag and drop it to the Filmora timeline. Modify the text to suit the composition of the video being made, for example by giving a dissolve effect at the beginning of the text track and fade effect at the end of the text track.
- The composition of the layout on the Filmora timeline can be seen in the image below.
- While the final video of the YouTube intro can be seen as shown in the following video. Pretty easy isn’t it!